Saturday 21 November 2009

No Way it looks like...

Outside the town of Leeds there's a new chinese snack shop called 'Asia Express' that opened not long ago so I went to check it out. And I spotted something which looked like this (0.0) !

I was kinda shock but laughing at the same time because its very similar to the character I created for my projects!
Anyways, I ended up buying this chocolate snack for 0.99p (not bad) and I thought the packaging is pretty nice. even the shape of the container looks like a caramel pudding hahaha.
When I opened the container! BAM! I'm surprised when I looked at the chocolate. Its good how the company applied the image of the pudding character onto the shapes of the chocolate itself. This helped me think about not only the designs on the exterior but also considering the insides of products.

No comments:

Post a Comment