Saturday 21 November 2009

EBISU? the sushi knight?

buwhahahah, I love browsing around the web looking at others work. I was typically on deviant art and I spotted this little guy. I laughed at first but I thought its a really clever concept ^_^. This was drawn by someone called Animaiden but the other details are unkonwn. The colour scheme is similar to shrimps and prawns and the green probabily relates to that wasabi stuff. The word Ebi means prawns so maybe thats how the designer gave this guy the name Ebisu? who knows.

I thought that this artist could of drawn more portraits for this character like more different facial expressions or have various types of costume designs as well. I assume this is the final design but its a shame that I couldn't find the previous ideas and developments.

No comments:

Post a Comment