Tuesday 10 November 2009

Hat Collector


maybe if you didn't know already... I can go mad for hats and will do anything to buy one if i really like its style. More or less I think I buy a hat almost every week but then I don't get to wear them all. One day my friends mentioned I can actually open a hat shop but then there's no way I'll do that. I go crazy when I see an unusual hat like the ones with a strange style. This way I think that hat is 'RARE' or special. 1 thing I hate is to see another person in town wearing the same hat as me!!!! it can get really annoying!

Hats are great for covering up your greasy hair and make you look good at the same time.
Anyways thats enough about my hat collection. Above is a photo I took earlier but its only about 40% of my collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment