Friday 30 October 2009

Paperchase Food Friends

At work I usually have my own cup for break times but my collegue smashed it the other day. T_T. I was a little sad but I got a chance to go 'cup shopping' or mugs... I went to Debehams, Marks & Spencers, House of Frase, Peter Maturi etc. I started studying some designs and sizes while I was at it. Its interesting that I can find ranges and ranges of different styles and type. Tall ones look more classy where as big fat ones are suitable for containing more liquids.

The images below shows what I ended up with buying hahaha. It kinda suits my personality dont u think? I got to admit its really small but the characters are soooo funny. I found this in Borders *Paperchase*. Shame that there wasn't any bigger sizes. I think this mug was aimed for children therefore the size is rather miniture. Im happy with my new mug though. I got alot of comments from it when I took it to work ^^.


Im interested in designs such as these and applying them onto everyday objects. Its a good way of showing off your work to the mainstream and also a good method of advertising yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment